Jackson Hole Mountain Resort opened last Saturday and it was an opening to remember.
In fact, this was the best opening I think I have ever seen. We were skiing, POW, on opening day!
The Bridger Gondola and Thunder lift are slated to open this Saturday. This will provide access to some of the legendary terrain that Jackson Hole is known for.
- Current Conditions are packed powder and machine groomed snow.
- We are now at 96 inches of snow for the season with a 38 inch base.
- Snow is on tap each day this week with the exception of Tuesday.
- Things just keep piling up! Early season conditions do exist, so please ski and ride with caution.
- My recent favorite has been the “Cowboy Powder”.
- Each morning has been providing fresh powder on top of groomer.
Get out there and check it out!