Travel Alert for Jackson Hole Visitors
We care about he health and safety of our guests.
Dear Town Square Inns Guests,
We wanted to personally reach out to you and address the current COVID-19 virus situation. Please be assured that the Town Square Inns ownership and management team continue to closely monitor the information and guidance from the CDC, Wyoming State Department of Health and Teton County Public Health about the local COVID-19 outbreak. Please know our top priority is always the safety of our guests and employees.
Town Square Inns is taking the following precautions during the COVID-19 outbreak:
• Staff are disinfecting all touch point surfaces continuously including door handles, work stations, light switches, remote controls, televisions, railings and much more.
• Staff are disinfecting work surfaces after each guest interaction.
• Employees will continually wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. This cannot be emphasized enough.
• Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol is available in public spaces throughout the hotel for guests and employees.
• Staff are reminded to avoid touching their face including eyes, nose or mouth.
• Guests and staff alike should limit hand shaking.
• For everyone's protection, staff will stay home if they feel sick.
The hotel has an emergency plan in place should a staff member or guest be diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus.
During this uncertain time, one thing is certain: We are forever grateful for our loyal guests and our dedicated employees. We thank you for your continued travels to beautiful Jackson Hole and Town Square Inns. We will continue to communicate with you and our staff as this COVID-19 issue develops.
Town Square Inns Management
Please follow these links for more info about the Corona Virus in Teton County.