If you weren’t here to enjoy the fresh, no need to worry. More snow is on the way! Also, Kings and Queens of Corbets is right around the corner! From February 10 – 16 you can watch some of the nation’s top athletes throw down into Corbets Couloir. This is an event not to be missed.
- Powder, skier packed powder and machine groomed snow.
- We are now at 312 inches of snow for the season with a 95 inch base
- A major storm slammed the mountains over the past week followed by cold temperatures preserving the snow.
- February blew us away by starting out with 3 feet of snow in 48 hours!
- More snow is on the way this weekend. In fact, snow is expected to fly every day except Friday. Bring it on!!
Let’s get this Teton Powder Party Started!
Matt’s Mountain Report is an on-going blog that Matt has maintained for over five years. His report has helped scores of skiers and riders keep up with the happenings and skiing conditions at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Matt is a manager at Town Square Inns and an avid, life-long skier.