Martin Luther King weekend is upon us giving you the perfect reason to come explore Jackson Hole over an extended weekend! The Golden Ticket Promotion is still providing a great incentive to get some skiing in and still leave some money in your pocket. Also, don’t forget that Ikon and Mountain Collective Pass holders get 15% off at all of the Town Square Inns.
- Powder, skier packed powder and machine groomed snow.
- We are now at 200 inches of snow for the season with a 58 inch base.
- A storm is currently brewing in the Pacific and the hose is aimed right at us.
- An Atmospheric River Event is on the way! Forecasters are calling for 10 – 20 inches of Teton Fresh over the next 4 days.
- Memories have been made this season, but I’m thinking some of the season’s best turns have yet to arrive. Come and get it!
Let’s get this Teton Powder Party Started!
Matt’s Mountain Report is an on-going blog that Matt has maintained for over five years. His report has helped scores of skiers and riders keep up with the happenings and skiing conditions at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Matt is a manager at Town Square Inns and an avid, life-long skier.