Snow is expected to return beginning Wednesday for the unforeseeable future! The skiing and riding has been stellar and I don’t see it stopping any time soon. Is skiing or snowboarding not your cup of tea? Did you know there are several other activities to enjoy in the winter? The National Elk Refuge Sleigh Ride Tour is a perfect alternative. You can watch Elk within feet from your face! Also, don’t forget about Jackson Hole Iditarod and Snowmobiling.
- Powder, skier packed powder and machine groomed snow.
- We are now at a whopping 464 inches of snow for the season with a 118 inch base.
- Temperatures have recently cooled, allowing the snowpack to settle.
- Warmer temperatures are on the way with more snow later this week.
- Temperatures are promising to pop in right around the 30 degree range with snow flying each day. Come ski the big one!
Let’s get this Teton Powder Party Started!
Matt’s Mountain Report is an on-going blog that Matt has maintained for over five years. His report has helped scores of skiers and riders keep up with the happenings and skiing conditions at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Matt is a manager at Town Square Inns and an avid, life-long skier.